PokerStars Championship presented by Casino Barcelona
Barcelona has hosted dozens of memorable moments in a rich history of PokerStars-sponsored events. 2017 will be no different.
Join poker’s best players as they take a shot at PokerStars Championship glory in one of the world’s most multi-cultural destinations from August 15-27, 2017.
Check back soon for more details about PokerStars Championship presented by Casino Barcelona.
Festival Dates: August 15-27, 2017
KEY DATES & EVENT INFO
- No Limit Hold’em: August 16-18, 2017 - €10,300
- PokerStars National Championship: August 16-21, 2017 - €1,100
- PokerStars Cup: August 16-21, 2017 - €440
- PokerStars Championship Super High Roller: – August 19-21, 2017 - €50,000
- PokerStars National High Roller: August 20-22, 2017 - €2,200
- PokerStars Championship Main Event: August 21-27, 2017 - €5,300
- No Limit Hold’em Single Day: August 22, 2017 - €25,500
- PokerStars Championship PLO High Roller: August 23-24, 2017 - €10,300
- PokerStars Championship High Roller: August 25-27, 2017 - €10,300
- PokerStars Open: August 25-27, 2017 - €220
The license holder and operator of this event is Casino Barcelona.
Casino Barcelona (annexe at Hotel Arts)
Marina, 19-21 (Port Olímpic)
Contact Telephone: (34) 900 354 354
Dress code: Casual, but no sportswear/shorts
Minimum age: 18 years+
NB: Must bring a valid government issued passport or ID to participate.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
PokerStars Travel offers a wide range of accommodation options, including discounted rates, specifically for PokerStars players. Further information will be emailed to all full package qualifiers within seven days of winning a satellite.
The nearest airport is Barcelona – El Prat Airport, which is roughly 12km from city’s centre. The airport operates daily flights to and from most of the world’s largest cities, and PokerStars Travel can arrange a transfer for you from the airport to your Hotel or Casino Barcelona. There is also Metro Underground as well as Aero Bus connecting from the Airport to Barcelona City Centre.
The AVE is a high speed train operating within Spain that will take you to Barcelona fast and easy. From Paris you can travel on the TGV to Barcelona; a high-speed route with few stops. Other European main cites also have reliable train connections to Barcelona.