PokerStars Festival Rozvadov
€500,000 guaranteed Main Event prize pool
PokerStars Festival will make its way to Rozvadov - a small municipality in the Czech Republic - for an event unlike any other on the tour’s maiden schedule. Located in the Bohemian Forest on the border with Bavaria, Rozvadov welcomed the ever popular Eureka Poker Tour in previous years, and the PokerStars Festival event will build on that success in 2017.
This small village, often referred to as ‘RozVegas’, is popular among Czech and German poker players, as well as those from other neighbouring countries, thanks to the famous King’s Casino, venue for the PokerStars Festival from March 2-13, 2017. Open 24 hours year-round, King’s Casino offers a wide variety of poker tournaments and cash games, making it one of the most popular poker destinations in Czech Republic.
Festival Dates: March 2-13, 2017
KEY DATES & EVENT INFO
- PokerStars Open: March 2-6, 2017 - €275
- PokerStars Super Deep: March 5-8, 2017 - €550
- King's High Roller: March 8-9, 2017 - €5,300
- PokerStars Cup: March 11-13, 2017 - €330
- PokerStars Festival High Roller: March, 12-13, 2017 - €2,200
- PokerStars Festival Main Event: March 9-13, 2017 - €1,100
As well as exciting action at the tournament tables, all attendees can benefit from the following:
- Cash game tables available 24 hours a day
- Free merchandise
- The chance to meet Team PokerStars Pros
The license holder and operator of this event is King’s Casino.
- Dress code: Casual, but no sportswear.
- Minimum age: 18 years+
- NB: Must bring a valid government issued passport or ID to participate
- Opening hours: 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Live cash games available 24/7.
There are direct flights from just about every European capital to Prague's Václav Havel Airport and Nuremberg Airport in Germany (both located just over an hour by car from Rozvadov) and Munich Airport (roughly two hours from Rozvadov). These flights include many with budget airlines such as Easyjet. There are also some non-stop flights from North America direct to Prague and Munich - though a wider choice and better fares are usually available if you fly via London and traditionally popular European gateways.
If you aren't able to reach King's Casino directly, there is a shuttle service ready for you. If you are travelling by plane they can collect you up at Prague or Munich Airport. Simply contact them at +49 175358 0844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will make your arrival at King's Casino as comfortable as possible.