UKIPT 2023 Player of the Year Leaderboard
The UK and Ireland Poker Tour (UKIPT) is back for 2023, accompanied by a new leaderboard to crown the player of the year after the last stop.
Stops included in the leaderboard:
- The Irish Open: April 3 – 10, 2023
- Summer Festival Malta: June 27 - July 02, 2023
- UKIPT Blackpool: July 11 - 16, 2023
- UKIPT Brighton: September 5 - 10, 2023
- UKIPT London: September 19 - 24, 2023
- UKIPT Edinburgh: October 24 - 29, 2023
- UKIPT Nottingham: November 4 - 14, 2023
Every player who cashes in an eligible event (all standard MTTs with a buy-in over £220/€220, excluding satellites) at the Irish Poker Open, Summer Festival Malta, UKIPT Blackpool, UKIPT Brighton, UKIPT London, UKIPT Edinburgh and UKIPT Nottingham, will receive points based on their finishing position and number of event entries, as per the leaderboard points table, which you can find here.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 players on this leaderboard:
1st Prize: a £15,000 UKIPT 2024 Package (10 x £1,100 live events tickets plus £4,000 cash expenses).
2nd Prize: 2 x £1,100 live events tickets.
3rd Prize: £1,100 live events ticket.
UKIPT 2023 Leaderboard Terms & Conditions
- The Leaderboard Rankings are organised and administered by Rational Live Events (Malta) Limited, with its principal offices at Villa Seminia, 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta’ Xbiex, Malta, XBX10111 (“PokerStars”).
- Any player that registers for and participates in a UK and Ireland Poker Tour 2023 (UKIPT 2023) Event (as defined in paragraph 4 below) will automatically be entered into the Leaderboard Rankings, unless they have opted out or have been disqualified by PokerStars. To opt out of the Leaderboard Rankings, a player must send a request by email to: email@example.com with the subject heading ‘UKIPT Leaderboard Opt Out’.
- PokerStars will be entitled to use the names, images, likenesses and biographical details of players participating in the Leaderboard Rankings for promotional purposes.
- “Event” means (a) the main event; or (b) a scheduled standard side multi-table tournament with a buy in of at least €220/£220 (excluding satellites), in each case at a UKIPT 2023 tournament. The UKIPT 2023 tournaments are Irish Poker Open, Summer Festival Malta, UKIPT Blackpool, UKIPT Brighton, UKIPT London, UKIPT Edinburgh and UKIPT Nottingham.
- The PokerStars Live and PSLive System Terms & Conditions located at https://www.pokerstarslive.com/about/tos/ apply to players’ participation in the Events.
- Players must be at least 18 years of age or over the legal age of majority in their resident jurisdiction (whichever is greater) to participate in the Leaderboard Rankings. Participating players may be asked at any time to provide PokerStars or a third party on behalf of PokerStars with proof of age and/or government issued identity document (passport or valid picture ID). If a participating player is unable to produce such proof of age on request, they will be disqualified from the Leaderboard Rankings.
- Leaderboard Rankings points (“Points”) will be awarded to players participating in Events in accordance with the UKIPT points table found here. Points will be awarded based on a player’s finishing position at the conclusion of an Event. For the avoidance of doubt, only players that receive a cash payout based on their finishing position in an Event will be eligible to receive Points for that Event.
- If players in an Event confer, negotiate and/or agree amongst themselves to alter, divide, share or distribute the prize pool payout for that Event in any manner other than as stipulated by PokerStars or the organiser/sponsor of the Event, then the Points for that Event will: (i) only be awarded to players who receive a cash payout based on their finishing position at the Event; and (ii) be capped at the number of Points that would be awarded to the lowest ranked finishing position in receipt of a cash payout. By way of example only, if a deal to split the prize pool for an Event is made with 3 players remaining, all 3 players will receive Points for third place.
- Prizes will be awarded to the 3 players with the highest number of Points at the end of UKIPT 2023, as follows:
- 1st Prize: a £15,000 UKIPT 2024 Package (£11,000 in £1,100 live events tickets plus £4,000 cash expenses).
- 2nd Prize: £2,200 in £1,100 live events tickets.
- 3rd Prize: £1,100 live events ticket.
All prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for money, money’s worth or consideration of any kind. Prize-winners must agree to wear the PokerStars logo or PokerStars branded clothing exclusively throughout the poker tournament(s) to which their prize grants them entry and failure to do so may result in forfeiture of their prize.
- If, at the end of UKIPT 2023, 2 or more players tie on Points in relation to any prize, then the tied player with the highest finishing position in a Main Event will win that prize. If more than one tied player has the same highest finishing position in a Main Event, then the tied player with the next highest finishing position in a Main Event will win the applicable prize. This process will be repeated until the winners of all 3 prizes have been determined.
- If a player believes there is a mistake in the Leaderboard Rankings at any time, they should send full details by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘UKIPT Leaderboard Correction’.
- If there are any disputes or disagreements concerning any aspect of the Leaderboard Rankings, including but not limited to the awarding of prizes and these terms and conditions, the final decision lies with PokerStars and any decision made by PokerStars will be final and binding upon all participating players and will not be subject to review or appeal. For the avoidance of doubt, this is without prejudice to any rights or any remedies a participating player may have under applicable law.
- By participating in the Leaderboard Rankings, participating players agree to release, discharge and hold harmless PokerStars, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents, to the extent permitted by law, from any damages whatsoever, including any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the acceptance of any prizes.
- PokerStars reserves the right, at any time to alter these terms and conditions, including to cancel, modify or suspend the operation of the Leaderboard Rankings if, in its sole discretion, PokerStars believes that the Leaderboard Rankings are not capable of being conducted as specified.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.